15 Best Ever Alone Quotations

'
"Collection of some Best Alone Quotations Ever"

Top 5 Alone Quotes

"To be alone is to be different and to  be different is to be alone"


"Have you ever laid on your bed and cried at night because you are not good enough.
Counted all your flaws and felt worse about yourself and just felt too ugly and alone"


"I was once sad and lonely, having nobody to comfort me, so i wore a mask that always smiled, to hide my feelings behind a lie"


"When i am alone , i think,
When i think, i remember,
When i remember, i feel pain,
When i feel pain, i cry,
When i cry, i can't stop"


"When i am alone for too long, my mind starts to wander and my heart gets into trouble"

Top and the best ever 5 Alone quotations 

"I used to think that the worst thing in life is to end up all alone,
But it's not
The worst thing in life is to ending up with people who makes you feel all alone"
"I trusted you but now your words mean nothing to me,
Your actions spoke the truth"
 

"It'd better to cry alone than to be angry,
Because anger hurt others, while tears flow silently through the soul
and washes the heart"


"Sometimes i feel like go to someplace where no one knows my name"


"I wish i could collect all my tears, from the times you have made me cry and drown you in them"


"When we truly realize that we are alone is when we need others the most"

Another set of five best ever Alone And lonely quotations of all the time

"I have tried everything to get to sleep.
Except the thing where you switch off your phone, close your eyes and try not get crazy"


"It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely"


"You cannot be lonely if you like person you are alone with"


"My alone feels so good, i will only have you, if you are sweeter than my solitude"


"It's really sad when the person who gave you the best memories, ends up being just another memory"