Quotes On Afterlife, Heaven, Hell

'
Afterlife, Heaven, Hell, Quotes
Photo Courtesy - Dr. Motte @ flickr
I Believe the simplest explanation is, There is no god. No one created the universe and No one directs our faith. These leads me to a profound realization that the there probably is no Heaven and no Afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful. -  Stephen Hawkings


Afterlife, Heaven, Hell,quotes
Photo /courtesy - longhorndave @ flickr
"I don't believe in an afterlife. So i don't have to spend my whole life fearing Hell or Heaven.
For whatever the tortures of hell, I think boredom of heaven would be even worse" - Isaac

Photo Courtesy - Alyssa L. Miller @ flickr
"The idea of an afterlife where you can be reunited with your loved ones can be immensely consoling - Thought not to me" -  Richard Dawkins

 Photo Courtesy - Rkramer62 @ flickr
"Believing in the afterlife seems to have more to do with the egos of living than the concerns about the dead"

Photo Courtesy - Tina Lawson @flickr
"The only reason people believe in the afterlife is because they are too narcissistic to imagine a world without them"

Photo Courtesy - Kevin Dooley
"I have won hundreds at the track but i am not betting on the afterlife" - Jenny Lewis